Upcoming Events The Week of September 26- October 1, 2016
Art Play for Toddlers: (ages 2-4) September 28 10:00-11:00am
Location: Trout Museum of Art, The 111 W. College Ave. Appleton
- This is a fun fall series, where parents and toddlers can create delightfully whimsical projects, made out of natural elements. Not only does this exploration begin your child’s life-long love for the arts, but art projects help to develop fine motor skills!
Bazaar After Dark Night Market September 28 6-10pm
Location: Wisconsin Avenue between Oneida & Drew Streets Appleton
- Pulse Young Professionals Network sponsored by Tundraland. Night market, with live music, art vendors, food trucks, restaurants, family activities and a few other quirky, fabulous surprises on Wisconsin Avenue.
Greenville Farmers Market September 28 3-7pm
Location: Lions Park N1089 Municipal Dr. Corner of Hwy 96 & Hwy 76 Greenville
Ladies Sip N Shop Night September 29 5-9pm
Location: Super bowl 2222 E NorthlAnd ave Appleton, WI 54911
- Grab the girls and come out for a night of fun. There will be over 30 vendors and crafts on site for your shopping needs. Be one of the first 25 and get a fun gift bag. The bowl alley will have a cash bar open for food and drinks too!
Lewis Black -The Emperor's New Clothes:The Naked Truth Tour September30 8pm
Location: Fox Cities Performing Arts Center 400 W. College Ave. Appleton
- Lewis is one of the most prolific and popular performers working today. He executes a brilliant trifecta as stand-up comedian, actor and author.
Haunted Hayride at Cavanaugh Carriages October 01 At Dusk
Location: Cavanaugh's Carriages 3910 W Fairview Road Neenah
- Check out the animals and Warm up by the Bonfire while you wait for your Hayride to our Haunted Woods and see what this years walk through has in store. Ticket sales Start at 6:30pm. First wagon leaves around 7:30pm