Upcoming Events For The Week Of July 18, 2016
DARK NIGHTS: TRIVIA AND KARAOKE Jul. 14 @ 7:00 pm - Aug. 19 @ 7:00 pm
Location: The Grand Lounge, 100 High Ave, Oshkosh, WI
- Thursday’s are Trivia Night with America’s Pub quiz. Friday’s are Karaoke Night hosted by Tim Meyers
KNIT2TOGETHER Jul. 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Appleton Public Library, 225 N. Oneida St., Appleton, WI 54911
- Multigenerational knitting circle. Newcomers always welcome. Free.
PAINTED ROCK TREASURES Jul. 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Location: Green Bay Botanical Garden, 2600 Larsen Road, Green Bay, WI
- Enjoy creating one of a kind painted rock treasures in a variety of styles as you see examples of dozens of fun ideas to inspire you during this hands-on workshop. Led by Rob Zimmer, Nature Writer & Photographer $25/GBBG Member; $34/Non-Member Register online at www.gbbg.org or by calling 920-490
PUDDLE JUMPERS Jul. 19 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Location: The Building for Kids Children’s Museum, 100 West College Ave, Appleton
- Puddle Jumpers is an early learning program intended for infants, toddlers, and their caregivers featuring music, movement, fine art, and storytelling! Each class will consist of approximately twenty-five minutes of age-appropriate structured activity followed by play time for children and mingle time for caregivers.
KIDS FREE TUESDAYS Jul. 19 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Heritage Hill, 2640 S. Webster Avenue, Green Bay, WI
- Enjoy a variety of activities each Tuesday that will keep kids active and learning throughout the summer! Four kids per one paid adult.
STORYBOOK STARS PRESENTS: OLIVIA THE PIGLET Jul. 20 @ 10:30am
Location:The Building for Kids Children’s Museum, 100 West College Ave, Appleton
- Join us for storytime. Meet the star of the book, have your family’s photo taken with the character and make a craft with your children to take home!
AUDUBON’S BIRDS OF AMERICA Jul. 20 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location:Paine Art Center and Gardens, 1410 Algoma Blvd., Oshkosh, WI
- This exhibition will feature the renowned large-format prints (also called the “Elephant folio” prints) of American artist John James Audubon and his Birds of America series.
MIDWEEK MATINEE Jul. 20 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: Kimberly Public Library, 515 W Kimberly Avenue, Kimberly, WI
- This month’s film shares Jesse Owens’ quest to become the greatest track and field athlete in history, which thrusts him onto the world stage of the 1936 Olympics, where he faces off against Adolf Hitler’s vision of Aryan supremacy. Rated PG-13.
Appleton City Band Summer Concert Jul. 19 @ 7:00 pm
Location: Pierce Park 1035 W Prospect Ave Appleton,WI
GIRLFRIENDS READ – JULY Jul. 21 @ 2:00 pm
Location: Neenah Public Library, 240 East Wisconsin Ave. Neenah, WI
- The summer edition of Girlfriends Read Book Club at the Neenah Public Library will meet on Thursday, July 21, at 2:00 p.m., to discuss the book A Handful of Stars, by Cynthia Lord. Girlfriends Read features books with strong girl characters, written for ages nine and up but with broad appeal.
Minion Night Juy 22, 2016 Gate @ 5:30 pm and Gates @ 7:00 pm
Location: Fox Cities Stadium 2400 N. Casaloma Drive. Appleton, WI
- Come out and mingle with the Minions and get your picture with them!